Service Department Home Page
Kimble Procedures for Trash Pickup
Leaf Pick-Up Info
Roads and Streets Info
Sensible Salting Practices
Trash and Recycling Info
Events – Recycling
Euclid Creek Watershed Info
Garbage & Recycling are delayed, one day, for the following holidays :
New Years Day
4th of July
Cuyahoga County Solid Waste is no longer accepting fluorescent light bulbs. We will no longer accept them at the Service Garage. Home Depot and Lowes’s will accept them.
- 2017 Annual Report and Residential Recycling Report – Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District
- Changes to the Household Hazardous Waste Program – Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District
- Information from Cleveland Water Regarding Water Quality & Treatment
- Yard Waste Guidelines
- Change to the Community’s Electric Aggregation Supplier
- Recycle More, Recycle Better – October 2016 – Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District
- West Nile Virus CDC Fact Sheet
- Sewer District to Host Residential Stormwater Credit Workshops
- Details for August Recycle Your Computer Campaign / RET3 Acceptable Materials
- South Euclid Gives Asphalt a Chance
- New Year, New Lawn Attitude
- Controlling Mosquitoes in your Yard & Neighborhood – Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- A Coyote Is In Your Backyard: What Should You Do?
Just a reminder that the Solid Waste District eliminated the annual Phone Book Recycling Campaign program in 2013. After 25 years of operation, the program was no longer needed and has been phased out. The District’s phone book recycling bins will no longer be located in the Cleveland Metroparks or at any other location.
Residents should put phone books in with their recycling cart.
Community Collection Details
Where: Service Garage
4224 Monticello Blvd.
South Euclid, Ohio 44121
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am till 3:00 pm
04-03-17 – 04-28-17
07-31-17 – 09-01-17
09-05-17 – 09-29-17
1349 South Green Road (Police Department Back Parking Lot of City Hall)
South Euclid, Ohio 44121
9:00 am til 12:00 pm
05-20-17 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
10-14-17 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Holiday Lights Collection:
12-01-17 – 01-13-18
Recycling Leaf Pick-up:
The South Euclid Service Department has a broad range of responsibilities that affect everyday life in the city. Snow removal, leaf collection, street patching, park and pool maintenance, tree lawn tree trimming and removal are some of these responsibilities. As part of the services of the Service Department, we will take care of exterior (outside of the home) skunk and raccoon problems. Please contact us at our e-mail address (below) with any questions or concerns.
Disposal of Latex Paint
Residents are asked to remove the lids and throw them away. Whether the paint is hardened or liquid, fill with Kitty Litter all the way to the top (it will automatically absorb). Once this is accomplished you can put your cans out on the tree lawn next to your regular garbage. Please leave the lids off.